Monday, April 21, 2014

Is Your Website Enjoyable for People?

What is your website like?

Is it easy to maneuver?  Does it contain pertinent information about your business, such as what you provide, hours and days of the week (if applicable), and prices?

If you have too much information on each page, it might turn the reader off. I know I like things that are simple and to the point. I like to find what I'm looking for easily, and I want the facts.

If a website is too busy or confusing, I won't stay on it for too long. I'll look elsewhere for what I need.

Keep it simple, both in looks and navigation. Make it appealing to the average reader, and provide the information people are looking for. Someone who has never heard of your business, should know what it's about by a simple and short visit to your website.



No comments:

Post a Comment