Thursday, April 10, 2014

What Do You Want Customers to Remember about You?

Think about your reputation.  What do you want customers to think about when they hear your name?

Good customer service?  Great prices?  Dependability?  Those are all important for any successful business.

Also keep in mind that customers today want to be able to find you easily and quickly.  Most people don't use phone books anymore, but they search online for phone numbers, address and other information.  At least that's what I do, and I tend to think I'm not alone on most things.

You need a strong online presence that will tell others who you are, what you offer, how they can contact you, and so on.

How do customers remember you?  Do they remember that you were hard to find?  Do they remember that your website information wasn't up to date? Do they remember they had to search long and hard to even find you?

Make your presence known online, and watch your business bloom!

If you would like my help, get in touch with me via my website, Promoting Muskegon.

No comments:

Post a Comment